Featuring an innovative patent pending design the CK-05 Electric Order Picker delivers the performance
of a industrial order picker in a highly compact, maneuverable and capable machine. Well suited for a
wide array of inventory management and fulfillment tasks, this vehicle has been purposefully developed
to maximize productivity while minimizing operating cost in retail, warehousing and distribution applications.
The CK-05 Electric Order Picker attractive design is driven by durability, utility and efficiency.
1. Maintenance-free AC drive system with quick response, accurate control, and excellent power efficiency
1. Regenerative braking extends run times during operation by using motor resistance to slowly recharge
the onboard batteries.
2. High-efficiency signal processing controller improves motor response time and response accuracy
enhancing operator control and maneuverability.
3. EPS system greatly improves steering speed, and makes the truck more intuitive to drive for the operator.
Hydraulics and Mast
1. One-way valve ensures loads stability during lift and lowering functions. This reduces the chance for
product damage and assures safe operation.
2. High strength steel mast channels with oversized mast rollers provide high rigidity and low deflection and
exceptional stability at height.
3. Totally enclosed mast design is uniquely integrated into the vehicle to deliver strength and easy maintenance
without compromising vehicle operation.
4. Two-stage or three-stage masts are optional to tailor the vehicle to meet the specific needs and attributes of
a given facility.
5. Mechanical, hydro cylinder and electronic triple lift limit protection enhances safety while lifting or lowering
1. Electrical motor brake provides regenerative braking during deceleration.
2. EPS system enhances the vehicles parking brake strength.
Operability & Safety
1. Motor, controls and chassis have been developed to together deliver exceptional vehicle maneuverability that
drives overall efficiency, productivity, and safety.
2. Compact ergonomic controls provides the operator are easy and intuitive while allowing for a large comfortable
3. Safe start floor pedal ensures that the operator is in a proper driving position during transit.
4. Rubber seat back cushion and available floor matting reduces strain on the operator.
5. Retractable side handrails are equipped with safety switches to ensure that the handrails are in the closed
position during operation.
6. Slope alarm system alerts the truck operator when driving into or across areas with a grade which may present
a safety hazard.
7. Lowering alarm system warns workers at ground level to be clear of the vehicle during descent.
8. Ground level hydraulic release prevents operators from being trapped at height due to a system failure.
9. Deceleration switch activates when the mast is lifted up to 50 cm and every mast stage elevation reducing drive
speed by half to ensure stable fluid operation.
10. Rigid steel chassis protects the operator and is resistent to impact.